If you need to know what the name of a Mac computer is, follow these instructions:
There are a couple ways of doing this.
1. At the top left of the screen, click the Apple icon.
2. Click About This Mac.
3. In the Overview tab, click System Report.
4. At the bottom of the Window is the computer name.
1. Open Finder.
2. Click on Applications.
3. Scroll down to Utilities and expand.
4. Double-Click Terminal.
5. The name is at the start of the command line.
Any questions? Contact the ACC IT Helpdesk at 303-797-5900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.