How to use Document Camera as Zoom Camera
This is a helpful article for instructors who want to use the classroom document camera as their Zoom camera. Allowing remote students to see the image from the document camera clearly and in-person students to see the image from the projector.
1. Use the podium computer and log into your account. Then log into Zoom and host your meeting. Make sure the podium PC is projecting to the screen.
2. From your Zoom call, switch from "Aver VB324+" to "Samsung Visual Presenter".
3. At the top of your screen, scroll over your self-view box, click the three horizontal dots and click “pin”. (Participants have to be in the Zoom meeting in order to do this).
4. Scroll over to the right-hand corner of your screen over the “View” button. Then click on “Fullscreen”.
5. Now students on your Zoom meeting can see your doc camera full screen and the students in the class can see your doc camera on the projector.