If you are not receiving emails even though you are connected to the internet, you may be working offline within Outlook.
Here is how to get back online:
1. This is what it should say if you are working offline.
a. You will have a red X on the icon on your taskbar and the error saying Working Offline.
2. Go to the top and select Send / Receive.
3. Click the option Work Offline.
a. If this area is gray, then it is enabled.
4. Then the Work Offline should no longer have the gray area.
5. Now, it should say Connected to: Microsoft Exchange.
6. You will be able to send and receive emails again.
Any questions? Contact the ACC IT Helpdesk at 303-797-5900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.