1. If Outlook is not on the taskbar, open Outlook by going to Start -> Scroll to O -> Select Outlook.
2. If your email is not entered already, enter your Arapahoe email.
3. Make sure to click Advanced options and that let me set up this account manually is selected.
4. Select Exchange.
5. Click Next.
6. Uncheck set up on mobile.
7. Click Done.
8. If you get this pop up, check Don't ask me about this website again.
9. Click Allow.
a. This may pop up twice. Do the same for both.
b. This pop up is perfectly safe.
10. If you get a pop up for a login, enter your myACC password.
If you have any issues with the login, call the ACC IT Helpdesk at 303-797-5900 or email email@example.com for further assistance.