1. Go to Applications > ACC Self Service
2. Select "Install" under the CISCO AnyConnect VPN Client. If you do not see the installer, contact the HelpDesk.
3. Once complete, close, and close ACC Self Service.
4. Go to Applications > Cisco > and drag the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client to a location of your choice on your Dock for easy access.
5. Open Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client from the dock.
6. Enter vpn1.cccs.edu in the field
7. Select Connect
8. Enter ccc\ your S Number and your ACC password
9. Select OK
Once connected you should see the dialog box disappear and clicking on the client in the dock again will show the following.
When you no longer require a connect or it is the end of the day, Disconnect from VPN.