Before printing any document, make sure that the document you intend to print is copied to the desktop with the original still in the same location.
Once that is done, follow these instructions:
1. At the top right corner, there is a papercut pop up.
a. Click the Details.
2. Click Log in.
a. The Login information should already be there.
3. On the left hand side, click WebPrint.
4. Click Submit a Job.
5. Search for the printer ACCM2527.
6. Click the Arrow to continue.
7. Once the M2527 printer is selected, click Print Options & Account Selection.
8. Be sure that you have the number of copies correct.
9. Click Upload Documents.
10. Click Upload from Computer.
11. Browse to the Desktop and select the document.
12. Click Open.
13. Verify that it is the right document.
14. Click Upload & Complete.
15. Your document will be sent to the printer.
16. Once it is finished, go to the front desk and ask for the document.
17. When you are finished printing, restart the computer for the next person.
a. Anything you have saved on the computer will be deleted. Make sure that you have a backup of the document.
Any questions? Contact the ACC IT Helpdesk at 303-797-5900 or email email@example.com for further assistance.