1. Log into OWA by going to owa.cccs.edu.
a. Enter ccc\S# and your myACC password.
2. Click the Gear at the top right.
3. Select Options.
4. Go down to Mail -> Automatic Processing -> Inbox and sweep rules.
5. Click the + button.
6. Add the New Inbox rule.
a. Name the Rule
1. i.e. Forwarding to personal email or Forwarding to another email.
b. Select the Drop down and select Apply to all Messages.
7. Click the second Drop down and select Forward, Redirect or Send -> Forward message to.
8. Search the name(s)/email addresses you would like to forward to and press enter and press plus to add them if they are already in your contacts.
9. Click Save.
10. If you cannot find the contact, you can add them to your contact list by clicking the 3x3 grid at the top left and click People.
11. Click New and add your contact.
12. Verify that all of the rules are correct.
13. Click OK.
14. Now, forwarding is on.
a. You can turn it off if needed by clicking the check box.
b. The rule can also be edited if needed.
15. Your email will be forwarded to the contact(s) specified.
Any questions? Contact the ACC IT Helpdesk by calling 303-797-5900 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.