1. If you are going to use your camera for zoom, a good first step is to make sure it is working.
2. Go to the Start -> Camera to make sure the camera is working.
3. Once you have verified that the camera is working, open up Citrix Workspace.
4. Log into either the Faculty Staff Desktop - New or Call Queue Desktop - New.
5. Within Citrix, open Chrome.
6. Go to zoom.us and click Sign In at the top right.
7. Log in with SSO.
8. Enter your S# and your myACC password.
9. Click Sign In.
10. At the top right, hover over Host a Meeting.
11. Click With Video On.
12. If Zoom says that the Download will start shortly and an .exe file shows up at the bottom left, DO NOT CLICK IT!
a. Click Cancel instead.
b. Completely ignore the .exe file at the bottom.
13. Click Launch Meeting.
14. Click Cancel again.
15. Then click Join from your Browser.
16. This will open your Zoom Meeting within the Browser to allow you to use your camera during your Zoom Meeting.
17. Click Join Audio By Computer.
18. Click Start Video.
19. Now you should have Audio and Video in your Zoom meeting within Citrix.
Any questions? Contact the ACC IT Helpdesk at 303-797-5900 or email email@example.com for further assistance.