To use Dual monitors with Citrix, follow these instructions:
Note: This is for Windows Machines.
1. Have a second monitor plugged into your computer.
2. Log into Citrix and open the desktop you would like to use.
3. If your Citrix Desktop is full screen on one monitor, click the black bar at the top and click the Window button.
a. This will make the desktop window smaller.
4. Click the top of the window and drag it between the two monitors that span partially across each monitor.
5. Bring down the black bar again and then click Full Screen.
6. Now your Citrix desktop should be across both of your monitors.
Video Demonstration on How to use Dual Monitors with Citrix by Youtuber Chris Fischer.
For further assistance, please call the ACC IT Helpdesk at 303-797-5900 or email [email protected].