To Upload files to OneDrive, follow these instructions:
Note: Files and Folders that are empty will not be able to be uploaded to One Drive.
Note: This will not delete your files on your computer, but they are moved to OneDrive. You will have to open the files within OneDrive just like a flash drive or the H drive. The files are now in a different location. They are not deleted.
1. Go to portal.office.com and log in with your arapahoe.edu email.
2. Select One Drive in your Dashboard
3. Here is where you access your One Drive files.
4. While logged into your OneDrive, select Upload.
5. You can only upload Files or Folders but not both at the same time. You have to be sure that you are selecting the right selection for what you are uploading.
6a. Upload Folder
6b. Upload File
7. Your files are now uploaded to OneDrive.