You can easily create an icon on your Android home screen for frequently visited web pages. In this example, we'll put an icon to the COVID-19 self-screening form on your Android device.
1. Navigate to the web page you want to place on your home screen. In this case, it's https://arapahoecommunitycollege.formstack.com/forms/visitor_screening
2. Find and tap the vertical ellipsis icon in the upper right
3. Select Add to Home Screen
4. Enter a name for the icon you're creating.
5. Click Add.
6. Tap Add to finish
7. You will now find a direct link to this web page placed as an icon on your home screen