WebEx can be used for messaging, voice calls, and WebEx meeting creation/scheduling between faculty and staff. It can be used as an alternative to your desk phone for making and receiving phone calls.
All ACC Staff/Faculty iPads (and iPhones) have WebEx installed. Access only requires a Wi-Fi connection and login.
1. Open the WebEx app on iPad or iPhone.
2. Select Start.
3. Enter your ACC email address.
4. Next, enter: ccc\s number (S00000000) and myACC password
5. Next, allow use of microphone and allow notifications:
6. Enter your S# and your myACC password.
a. Make sure that the S is capitalized.
7. Click the X on the Pop up.
8. Now, you will have access to WebEx.
Any questions? Contact the ACC IT Helpdesk at 303-797-5900 or email [email protected] for further assistance.