Jul 23, 2020
Right click on the sound icon Located in the bottom right hand corner of your screen
Select “Open Sound settings” from the menu
- Select your speakers or headphones from the “Choose your output device” drop down menu.
- To test your selection, move the “Volume” slider in either direction and Windows will play a test tone.
- If you hear the sound, your selection is correct. if not, make another selection and test until you hear the test tone.
- Select your Microphone from the “choose your input device” drop down menu.
- To test your selection, speak normally and you should see the “Test your microphone” indicator moving.
- If you see the indicator move, you are done, if not repeat the previous step.