We have updated some of our systems (myACC, D2L, Navigate, Student Email, etc.) and you will now use a new password to access those systems and your account.
To update your password and gain access to your account, please:
1. Clear the cache on your device. The steps to do so vary depending on the browser you’re using. This website provides step-by-step instructions for clearing cache on the most common browsers.
2. Access the login page for myACC
3. (Only for students) Click the “Forgot Your Password” link
4. Select how you would like to reset your password:
1. Option 1: Answer some questions about your record at ACC (a minimum number must be answered correctly in order to change your password), or
2. Option 2: Request to have a password reset link sent to your personal email
3. Option 3: Go to the Student Verification Tool to reset your password.
5. Complete the steps to reset your password
If you need additional assistance or have questions, please contact the 24/7 Helpdesk at 1.888.800.9198.