To use Citrix with a call queue you will need to have the Citrix Receiver app installed. If you do not have it you can install it in the following way.
You will also need to have the Cisco Jabber VDI Client installed. To do this:
- Email or call the Helpdesk
- 303.797.5700 x1283199
- In the ticket ask to have a time scheduled to install the Jabber VDI Client, so that you can use the Citrix Call Queue.
Once you have the Citrix Receiver, you can login using the desktop app.
- Go to Start > Citrix Workspace
- Select the Call Queue desktop
- You will be asked to enter your network credentials to log in
Once you have entered the Citrix Call Queue Desktop
To login to Cisco Finesse
- Browse to https://uccx-pub.cccs.edu:8445 Or, click the link on the desktop
- Enter the Username, Password, and Extension that you use to log into your call queue
- Click “Sign In”
You will need to make sure that you select the correct audio setting in Jabber.
-Hit "Apply" then hit "OK"
You will also need to make sure that you have selected the correct extension in Cisco Jabber.
- Select the extension you want to have call through your computer in the drop down menu.
You should now be able to use Finesse the same way that you would normally and receive calls through your call queue.