M3160 Has two screens, two confidence monitors and a touch display (Using a touch display). The Displays are arranged so that you can select a different image on the Left and Right set of displays. The SMART board will always display the image from the PC.
- This room uses a Touch Control Panel that has been configured to be somewhat similar to the Classroom Control Panel.
M3160 has two Screens that can have a different image selected on either screen. M3160 uses a Touch Control Panel for its operation
- To turn on the system click the “ON” button.
- To turn the system off click the “OFF” button.
- Under the “Left Projector” menu you can select from PC, Laptop HDMI, Laptop VGA, and Doc Cam. This will select what is shown on the left projector and confidence monitor.
- “Pic Mute” - Blanks the image.
- “Freeze” – Freezes the image.
- The “Right Projector” menu is the same as the Left Projector Menu, and selects for the Right Displays.
- The volume section controls the overall room volume.
- The “Mic Vol” button brings up an addition menu to adjust the Microphone volume.
Adjust the volume just as you would for the main volume then press “Done”.
Please note: The control layout for M3030 and m3010 is nearly identical to the what is described above. M3030 and M3010 do not have microphones or a touch display, but otherwise their operation is exactly the same.