You can access Citrix from any computer or device with a web browser. If it's a device you use regularly (a PC, laptop, or tablet), using the Citrix Receiver provides better performance than the light web version.
As always, go to https://citrix.arapahoe.edu to access Citrix.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log On.
- When given the option on the next screen, click Detect Receiver. If you don't see this option, the receiver is already installed.
- Follow the prompts for downloading and installing the receiver. When that's complete, Citrix will launch and you can choose a desktop.
Once you have the Citrix Receiver you can login using the desk top app in the future.
- Use the Start menu in Windows 10 to find and select the Citrix Workspace.
- Select the Citrix desktop you'd like to use.
- You will need to enter your login credentials to launch the desktop.