1. After logging in to your individual email via OWA, click on your profile icon in the top-right corner. This will open the settings with Open Another Mailbox as an option.
2. Click Open another mailbox.
3. In the Open Another Mailbox window, type the email address or name of your shared mailbox and then click on the name. If you typed in your email address/name incorrectly, the account will not show. You will need to select the account to be able to access it.
4. Once the shared mailbox has been selected, click the Open button. This will open a new tab with the shared mailbox.
5. You are now logged into the shared mailbox.
6. Your primary mailbox will remain in the other tab for easy access.
Any questions? Contact the ACC IT Department at 303-797-5900 or email email@example.com for further assistance.